Thursday, November 20, 2008

procrastinating (again)

Hey girls!! It's me again! hee..as usual, I'm supposed to be writing some paper for a class, but I got bored and decided to procrastinate. first, how's everyone doing? I realized I haven't spoken to any of you for quite some time..hope all is going well.. Puddle (if you read this)--I'm super excited to be seeing you in a month! :D My life is still pretty much the same..except I have a constant stream of work till finals..not like a torrential storm that inundates me, but kinda like a constant drizzle that is not overwhelming, but just enough to annoy me. So it's writing paper X one day, and then going on to paper Y couple of days later, and before I know it, the due date for paper Z looms into view. Oh well.

It snowed here yesterday! for like 2 minutes..pretty lame i know, but still, snow on the beach in november? That's pretty rare..one of my friends from Florida who has never seen snow before was sooooo excited she went out and ran around. Reminded me of the first time I saw snow. It was 6am in the morning but I went out in my pyjamas and pranced around anyway. :) The less exciting thing is that we had a field trip to a restored wetland in that freezing weather, and the whole time I was out, I was just hoping that the prof would stop talking and also secretly cursing the people who kept asking questions (come to think of it, I was one of them too..hmmm..)

Random fact I came across: anaerobic bacteria in our mouths help us taste some of the food we eat, so go easy on that listerine next time! :P

kk, i should go back to work. just wanted to say hi and give you guys a source of distraction!!

boonshan at 11:25 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment