Friday, April 27, 2007
bored to tears
I'm extremely bored!! I don't want to write my 9 page philosophy paper, because regardless of how many intelligent thoughts I throw in, the number of pages stay stubbornly at a numbr smaller than 9. (oh, why do i have to know how to count?) people always exceed the page limit and end up having to cut down on what they want to say but somehow that's never a problem for me. Maybe im just not prolific enough. guess im a person of few words. and it doesnt help that i have four finals one after another. I'm now having this mounting sense of urgency, which is not helping me think clearly about what Rawls and Hobbes are trying to say. Of course I enjoy the class and learning about how their ideas and arguments, but someimes i think philosophers make life too complicated. It's simple, actually, i just want to enjoy each day with the people i love, do the things i like, and just be grateful for being healthy, for having the chance to fret about homework, for being able to run in the sun and for being able to breathe.(well, mummy, you know i'd be better too if one part of my heart is not aching more as the close of the semester draws nearer, but i'll be fine..eventually..)
OK, BACK TO WORK
boonshan at 5:29 AM