Thursday, March 09, 2006

puddle is back

Okay okay after repeated reminders and threats I'm here blogging again. Ms Zhang is now slacking at home trying to decide what to do with the rest of her life. Complex deal.

We need to go K-boxing someday before I fly off! By the way I was going to fly off on 24 March but guess it will be pushed back for about a week for my visa application (again, complex deal) so I'll tell you when I'm leaving when it's confirmed. But rest assured I won't be staying in Singapore any later than early April so our K-box trip must be before that! Find someday in March hols! (And yay yanni has been converted to a mayday fan -beams- I knew you would see the light someday!)

I don't really want to blog about my life and recount what has been happening, because nothing has... When I was still employed it was simply school and I can tell you about it when we meet. Don't think it will be stimulating blog content. This is totally random but bug and I will rebond our hair! And I'll never dye my hair, unless I'm old and have disgusting pepper and salt hair in which case I'll dye it back to black! I love straight hair and am very disgruntled by my hair now. My old classmate commented that my hair reminded her of those mermaids with long wavy hair tangled with seaweed. Clearly rebonding is the way.

Ohh I just realised that I can blog about Munich which is an excellent but disturbing film. I'm not sure if I'd recommend it because it definitely isn't a and-they-all-lived-happily-ever-after chick flick. Little dialogue, lots of violence and in certain scenes the words 'pure carnage' kept floating up in my mind, so you may want to consider if it's the type of film you'll enjoy. I felt kind of nauseated throughout the film, not because of the blood (trust me I take blood quite well), but because of the purposeless killings which contest my belief in the intrinsic worth of life and I just felt sick to think after all the lives taken they were back at square one. Maybe I'll feel differently if I had strong faith in a religion but the only thing I feel strongly about is life so I'm very disturbed. I think I value my own life too much and somehow assume that this extends to everyone else. But enough on that. I want to find someone to watch Mrs Henderson Presents with! Someone volunteer! I love the oscars season! Lovely films galore (but terrible on my wallet)! I'm disgusted Singapore's not bringing in Good Night and Good Luck. I can't believe I haven't watched Brokeback Mountain, which proves me to be a fine law-abiding citizen of this society because seriously what kind of wuss is stopped by a R21 sign? Somehow I don't want to watch Capote but am trying to find 'In Cold Blood'. The book interests me. Though I know it'll be vastly different from 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' which is wonderful. And that reminds me of Audrey Hepburn whom I adore. What elegance! And now this is why I don't like to blog. I am so random and digress so much that I have no idea why I end up writing what I do and I lose track of my original point entirely. What was the original point of this paragraph? Ah yes. Munich.

Okay once again puddle has proved her capacity to be utterly shallow and pointless so she shall retreat back to her 'The Secret Garden' and be pleased. Strangely I've been reading children fiction a lot lately and they make me happy. Reflection of my true mental age.

Tata!

P.S. I tried to post pictures but I have no idea how to do it so this is why you don't see a picture of my bf (which stands for blue friend). I assure you that he is fat, furry, fantastic (I love alliteration!) and altogether lovable!

ray at 10:41 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment