Thursday, January 05, 2006

One thing I don't understand is how come yanni's first post is right smack in the middle of the entries? Don't the older entries go below? Makes it hard to figure out which posts are new.

Anyway, pilates was alright, except that the main point of the sessions was to exercise your abdominal muscles, which yes you guessed correctly! I HAVE NONE OF. Nonetheless, exercise was good and now I am inspired enough to decide to go running later. Ha. Maybe 1 km? A healthy lifestyle is painful.

Bug is an ostrich! I keep persuading her to email Cambridge for the decisions, which are out but will take ages to reach Singapore because they send via normal air mail, but she says she is scared so she will wait for the letter! Sigh. Aren't you the least bit curious? Do not avoid the inevitable, says puddle the guru!

Just to explain why our blog is 1. PINK, 2. named 4 big beauties, 3. PINK, 4. Tagboard-less, 5. PINK: Yanni created the blog! So right now we are using her royal colour and a, umm, flattering name? I love the girl dearly but I still demand a template change!

ray at 12:51 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at Thu Jan 05, 11:13:00 PM GMT+8 Blogger meihui said...

that's cause you all have different time zone settings...

 
at Thu Jan 05, 11:18:00 PM GMT+8 Blogger cyn said...

smart meihui :)
actually it's cuz i went to mess ard wif the time thing... but yea ;)
my dear...1km is abt 5 min haha

 

Post a Comment