Tuesday, January 03, 2006

#2

The blog is pink. Sigh. Can we use some other more neutral colour? Not that I harbous intense enmity towards pink, but really. Now blue will be a fantastic choice.

I have no idea what the function of this blog is, but I will simply write rubbish as I always do when blogging. Remarkably uninspired now though. Rather tickled by the blog title, which either signals supreme confidence or self-deprecation. Am leaning towards the latter, especially since Kok Chong insisted that I look like a dog (hahahaha my hands persistently typed 'god' instead of 'dog' twice. what narcissism.) with my hair. I hate autistic people who refuse to admit it. Well at least I managed to convince timo that kc is indeed mildly autistic, though kok did most of the convincing himself by behaving like one.

Ciao!

ray at 9:58 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at Tue Jan 03, 11:14:00 PM GMT+8 Blogger cyn said...

autistic= weird = interesting = my fren :)

n u are my fren too, ms zhang :D

 

Post a Comment